Friday, May 8, 2009

Life Goes On The Way It Is Supposed To Be

Yes, life goes on... And it does go on the way it is supposed to be. I recently got the opportunity to work with a new associate whom I am going to share with regarding all scopes of my job. Never did I like to share what I am doing at work with another person because of the fear of that person overtaking me in my field of work, especially the way I close my sales, interacting with my clients and so forth but after some thoughts and experiences, it's really not that bad at all.

Sharing what you are doing with an associate helps me to recap a lot of things which I might have forgotten. Being my responsibility to bring up this new associate, I tend to have more initiative in looking at new ways to do things because it is my job to make sure that my new associates do well in his area of work. Higher responsibility but fun at the same time.

Work is progressing well at the pace that God and I want it to be. At the same time, my pregnant wife with the adorable little fetus inside my wife's womb is progressing well too. As much as the anxiety I have inside, I can't really wait to see our baby delivered in Dec soon. Wonder if the baby is a male or female. I have never been a dad before but I am very sure with my wife's help along with God's guidance, I will be able to raise up our children in a very good way.

Relationship with friends seems to be getting further apart. Is it because I am too busy with my family and work that I have started to neglect them. I have not met most of my old friends whom I used to meet up with every week. Is it for that reason also, I feel that there is a growing gap between us. Different kind of opinions, different goals in life, not easy to get along with. People says that friends are like stars in the sky. They will always be there although they are not always seen. How true is that? I hope this statement will be very true else I will start to lose friends.

Since the pregnancy of my wife, I start to feel that I have neglected my parents. Dad especially... I used to chat with him when I go home for dinner during weekdays but recently, the only thing I say to him is the greeting when I see him and the goodbye when I want to go home. Even during the weekend, I spend less time with him already. Dad, I am so sorry for neglecting you. My strong and egoistic Dad plus my egoistic character really push us further apart BUT I know, dad will still love my and he will still always be in my heart...

Luckily Mom comes all the time to our house during the weekends and holidays. Although I feel that I have neglected her too, I am glad that we still talk to each other when there are times together. Mother Day is coming. I am not planning anything for her. Not buying her any gifts either, apart from that two boxes of bird nests that I have given to her last week. Not sure if that is enough or not.

I hope that sister is doing well at work and study as well as her relationship with her cute boy friend. I pray that my wife will be getting more strength from the Lord so that she can carry on with her working life during this first trisemester of her pregnancy. It's heartbreaking to see her nausea and loss of appetite without the ability to help at all. Sigh... Luckily Jesus is there to take care of everyone. Oh yes, we went for ultrasound again last evening and I saw for the first time the heart beat of our baby in my wife's womb. The feeling is truly amazing... I am not kidding. It's really a mystery plus joy to see a beating heart inside the womb, knowing that the life inside there is created by you and your love one... I love you baby, and of course I still love you, darling wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment