Saturday, May 16, 2009

Busy week

This week has been quite a hectic week that I have gone through. Apart from this blog that I have started not long ago, I have started another blog for my work purpose. I believe that blog is going to be a success. The readers frequenting that blog will definitely be more compared to the visitor that visit this "Sharing" blog of mine.

I have been quite busy with the set up and posting of entries on the other blog, causing me to lose focus on this one. Somehow, I promised myself not to drop anything that I have started so easily and I definitely will not stop posting entries on this "Sharing" blog that I have started not long ago.





By the way, there is a website which is quite well-known among the people in Kuching called the catscity. I have heard of it for some time now but never registered myself there because I can't feel anything interesting in there. Somehow, after I have set up my other blog, I tried to google any famous local forum where I can spread the news of me starting the blog which might be useful to the public as well as boosting my traffic flow to my other site. And of course "CATSCITY" is what I found. I registered myself, got approved, start to post in the forums about my new blog and the things they can find there. Guess what, the next day, I found myself banned, all the entries deleted and they do not allow me to register myself again with the site.

WTF... Maybe I am wrong. Maybe I am not supposed to make use of that site to promote myself but isn't that the purpose of people flocking to forums? To read and get as much useful information as possible and since I have something which I think can benefit others, isn't it right for me to share that with the public in a well known forum such as that? To make things worse, I am accused by the admin for spamming, damn it. I never spam and I will never do that. Posting different entries with different ways of expressing a same thing at different places does not mean spamming (or does it).

Whatever it is, that will be the last time I will ever visit that site again. If no sharing is allowed, PLS LIMIT YOUR FORUM ONLY TO REGISTERED MEMBERS, DON'T OPEN IT TO THE PUBLIC. If it's meant for public sharing, it's definitely not right to ban members who tried to share what they have on the net...

No comments:

Post a Comment