Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Just Babbling

Gawai is coming very soon. Not that I am celebrating but the holiday mood is just around the corner, making me lost interest in my work. Can't wait for the long weekend to come and enjoy myself with my loved one with our plan for the holiday.

I am not feeling too well recently. Saturday was still alright until evening. I started to be insomniac, woke up the next day feeling really tired and exhausted. Feeling warm all over the body but got better after taking two tablets of Panadol. Everything was alright until the night fell. I took another two tablets of Panadol before going to bed.

Things were alright on Monday morning but by noon, my head was aching like it was going to split anytime. I went home for a sleep but it didn't help at all. Popped in another two tablets of Panadol and felt better before going to bed. I woke up several times last night with the weird sore and muscle ache. Woke up feeling fresh but the muscles all over my arms and legs are sore. Hope I will get better after taking a good rest.

p/s: I didn't go to America, I didn't met anyone coming back from overseas and I don't think I got infected with the swine flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment