Sunday, May 17, 2009

I always think that I am strong, I always feel that I could take any challenges that come my way. I always feel that no matter what happened, I can control my mind, stay calm and make the right decision at the right time. Again and again, I am proven wrong. Repeatedly, I am mentally challenged to accept the fact that I am just another human being with emotions, sometimes, out of control.

I always tell myself, "This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it" as of written in Psalm 118:24. Sometimes I managed to attract lots of positive powers into myself. Other times, I failed to do so and when the system collapses, it goes down so hard I feel I just break myself apart, not being able to be fixed again, yet, there goes another day and here comes another tomorrow.

I don't like myself when I lose my temper. It is always a priority to make my love ones smile and be joyful, to care for them and to give them the best I can. I want to be ever pleasing, be the Mr Nice Guy that everyone loves and happy with. I want to be the best in everything I do. But as always, there is a limit to what I can do.

It's not easy to be a good husband, neither is it easy to be a good son. To follow God's words to the fullest is even harder than what I thought it would. Bob Proctor teaches Law Of Attraction. The late Dr Norman teaches the Power of Positive Thinking. God also assures me that,

"No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it".

as written in 1 Corinthians 10:13.

It's hard, it's not easy and life is never easy BUT I will strive on, to continue to be strong and only to be stronger tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment