Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back at Home

It's 3pm in the afternoon and I am sitting in front of my laptop, back at home. I am in dilemma whether to smile because of my freedom or to cry as a result of my "productivity". Life is always full of dilemma isn't it.

There are times in my life when I feel blessed to have a good career where I can control my own time and schedule. No 9 to 5 job to go to, no boss to meet and submit reports, no countless meetings to attend to and freedom to choose to work at my own will. Compared to those who work their 9 to 5 jobs, it's not easy even for them go and pay their parking tickets or pay bills at the banks whereas I can choose to do so whenever I want as frequent as I like.

But when the phone stops ringing and the blog entries get updated more frequently, it starts to send shivers down my spine. To start panicking for the "non-productivity" that occurred and how tomorrow will be like.

I am glad I am not God. MAN is not easy to please...

No comments:

Post a Comment