Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Very First Post

I love to read as much as I love to write. Reading gives me the opportunities to learn a lot of things which I do not have the opportunity to learn while writing gives me all the chances to publish and share my thoughts to the whole world. Although I am a marketeer, I enjoy writing more to talking to people. I adore the capability to think, write and edit my thoughts, I love the thought of people reading through my articles, the fruit of my grey cells, arousing their minds, controlling their emotions. Call me a selfish person but where else can I pour out my thoughts freely and what other easier ways to do that if not here, my very own blog which I can access anytime, anywhere... (even with an Iphone at a place with a wifi connection, as if I have one)




It's not for fun that I name this blog '5haring'. Not that I have 5 'haring(s)' or whatever it is but because this blog is meant for me to share my thoughts to the world and the display name 'sharing' has been taken by some idiot (please click here to see who this idiot is) and all he/she ever did was to post this to the blog about 8 years ago:


"Wednesday, December 05, 2001

This is a first attempt at doing this blogg thing"



Naming his/her blog 'online collaboration' I couldn't catch the idea of his/her collaboration at all. What a waste. However, that punk might have started another blog filled with great collaborations, probably better than Einstein's.

Starting from today, this will be the place where I will write and publish all my thoughts, my complaints, my lamentations as well as my joy and little wisdoms (which I hope is big enough to inspire like the late Mr Norman Vincent Peale) who is one of my favorite authors.




However, as much the love of me to share my thoughts here, I'd love to listen also to the thoughts of you who are out there. What's the use of lengthy posts which beautiful idioms without any readers but the author himself. Thus, for those of you who would love to share your thoughts with the world with the hope of giving the opportunities for people to learn from your ups and downs, whatever your experiences are, I'd be looking forward to receiving emails from you and I will publish your thoughts here if appropriate. So please email to me all your joys, ups and great stories as well as grievances, sadness and complains to me as soon as you can.

Thank you for reading. Whether you like what I write here or not, do not hesitate to leave a comment or two here. Till then...





No comments:

Post a Comment