Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Economy Dowturn?

Our world economy is facing it's toughest time during the end of 2008 going into 2009. Even though big companies like Western Digital has been laying people off and a lot of small business owners claimed that businesses are dwindling, it is said that the worse is yet to come.

I do not know how true the economy thing is. As for myself, since the year 1999, everyday economy has been very bad economy. It's 2009 now and the economy seems to be still bad yet more and more people are building houses, shop houses, big detached houses and lands. Every day when I am on the road, more and more Beemers, Mercs and luxury Japanese cars are touring the road like never before.

As a conclusion, not everyone is really affected and many more actually know how to use their time to look for opportunities instead of complaining and following what others have to say. One thing for sure, everyone has their way to look for opportunities.

The point of this entry is because of a hilarious yet creative way to make money that I have just seen. I was surfing the "mudah" website when I stumbled upon this ad:



For a moment, I am just astounded by this guy called Ajan. He / She is trying to sell this RM 10 note for RM 300 because of it's serial number. I bet you can see his number there so feel free to call him for more details.

(This is not an advert, ok. Besides, no one will want to pay me for any adverts for the time being)

Internet is indeed a very wonderful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment